Add Volume to Your Skin with Injectables
Do you ever wish you could freeze the hands of time? Do you want to go back to looking and feeling your best by reducing the signs of aging on your face? With injectable procedures and the gentle touch of our board-certified plastic and cosmetic surgery staff at Aesthetic Surgery Associates, we can help you look like a refreshed, younger version of yourself without ever having to go under the knife.
If you are desiring a more youthful appearance but are not ready to go under the knife, injectables are a good way to add volume, create contours, and restore a youthful appearance.
What is the procedure?
Injectables are an all-encompassing term that includes BOTOX®, and fillers. If you are looking for a youthful appearance, to increase volume to the face, fill in lines, and reduce the signs of aging and stress on your face, injectables may be for you.
BOTOX® is an injectable drug that in small doses can drastically lessen fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging on the face and neck.
Belotero Balance® is hyaluronic acid, injectable filler approved by the FDA for use in reducing fine lines and wrinkles with natural-looking results.
How it works
Injectables rely on a fine needle to inject the desired product into precise locations for a noninvasive cosmetic treatment that reverses the visible signs of aging.
Using injectables, we are able to treat wrinkles, stress lines, furrows, and fine lines. Injectables can also be used to plump up areas of the face that have seen a reduction in fat and tissue, to create sculpting contours. Injectable procedures can have long-lasting results with virtually no recovery time.
To find out if injectables are the right procedure for you and to discuss your individual treatment plan, contact us.
Aging can decrease skin elasticity, causing wrinkles and folds that were never previously there. Dermal fillers help fill in fine lines and wrinkles, plump up lips, and fill in hollow areas of the face, adding sculpting contours and tightening trouble areas of skin.
Plumping Skin Fillers
Has aging caused your facial contours to fall flat? Do you wish there was a way to fill in wrinkles and give you back your youthful appearance without the hassle and recovery time of surgery? Fillers may be the solution you are looking for. With little risk and fast results, dermal fillers can give the appearance of a more youthful, fuller face, and add contouring sculpture to the cheekbones, lips, and forehead.
- Juvederm® injectable gel smooths the wrinkles and folds on your face by replacing the hyaluronic acid that we lose as we age, bringing back your skin’s volume and fullness.
- Juvederm Voluma® Plus XC is the first FDA-approved filler to treat volume loss in the cheek area.
- Radiesse® is a wrinkle filler used to plump the skin. Often used to add volume under the skin, Radiesse® works to stimulate continued collagan production in the body.
- Volbella® is an hyaluronic acid filler used to add volume to the lips and smoothe the appearance of verticle lip lines.
- Vollure® is an hyaluronic acid filler used primarily in the smoothing of nasolabial folds that is long-lasting.
- Belotero® is an injectable filler that is used to smooth out moderate to severe nasolabial folds.
- Restylane® is a clear-gel formulation of hyaluronic acid used to treat facial wrinkles and folds.
How it works
Most facial wrinkles occur in the dermal layer of the skin. Injectable dermal fillers help replace the hyaluronic acid and fat cells that are depleted in the skin. Dermal fillers are ideal in lessening the appearance of wrinkles, scars, and treat fat loss under the skin. They are also used to create fuller-looking lips.
Depending on the extent of treatment, the procedure can last between 15 minutes to an hour and has virtually no downtime. Dermal fillers are injected using a fine needle at one or more designated sites. Dermal fillers create immediate and long-lasting results.
To find out if dermal fillers are right for you and to discuss your individual treatment plan, contact us.